In order to apply for enrollment into one of CUN’s Nursing Programs we need to create an account in our Student Information System and fill your Profile. Clicking one of the ‘Apply Now’ buttons, ‘Apply Now’ images or ‘Apply here’ hyper-links will automatically take you to the downloadable Application Form. As part of the process, the following legal documents must be sent:
- Certificate of Good Conduct,
- Birth Certificate,
- Certificate of Residency,
- a copy of your valid passport,
- Health Certificate (signed by a certified medical professional),
- a copy of a diploma of any completed education that would make you eligible for enrollment in the program, including a list of subjects taken and a transcript of grades.
Please make sure all legal documents are as recent as possible, but in any case not older than one month, the moment you send them to us.
A non-refundable Application Fee of US$100.- needs to be paid, for the application to be reviewed and processed. Possible payment methods are:
- Bank Wire
CUN/FEPA Bank details:
Maduro & Curiel’s Bank N.V.
Plasa Jojo Correa 2-4, P.O. Box 305
In the name of Fundashon Ensenansa Pa Adulto (FEPA)
Account address: Slokeweg 8, Curacao
At this moment the only method of payment possible is a bank wire. We are working on other means of payment. Please, clearly state the following details:
- the reason of your payment,
- the Swift code,
- your full name,
- your address,
- your bank details (name of your bank, address of your bank, your account-number, your account-address and your bank’s international code).
Initial rejections are usually based on one or more documents not being in order (not signed by all parties involved, not recent enough or expired, not received in time, not readable/smudged). Please make sure that all documents are in order and that they are all sent together in one package. Copies of documents should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, as part of your Application process. Original documents should be sent by international courier, to our Curacao Office, at the following address:
Caribbean University of Nursing
P.O. Box 6082
World Trade Center
Ready to apply? Check your prerequisites here.
Done checking? Then you can start your Application and Admission Process here.