Our campus is on the tropical island of Curacao. Curacao is an autonomous part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, with the Dutch Caribbean islands of Bonaire to the east and Aruba to the west. Curacao is one of the friendliest, safest and most welcoming islands in the Caribbean. It is blessed with an abundance of historical sites and recreational adventures. Students from all over the world flock to Curacao, to combine their intense studying with an overwhelming variety of leisurely activities and (water)sports. However, that’s not the only reason why Curacao is the place to be, in the Caribbean. As part of the Lesser Antilles, it has the perfect mix of conditions for offering Nursing Programs of the highest quality and jump-start your career.
- Centrally located between all continents.
- International center of commerce and traffic.
- Part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the European Union.
- Preferred (business)partner of the USA.
- Strong relationship with Latin American countries.
- State of the art electronic and internet infrastructure.
- Modern clinical facilities.
- Modern educational facilities.
- An established reputation as an international educational center.
- A safe multicultural and internationally oriented environment.
- Safe and comfortable housing facilities.
The facilities itself comply with all modern standards, including well-equipped, air conditioned classrooms, all necessary AV, fast wireless internet, computer-room, library/study area, laboratory/practical room and an auditorium.
For students and their guests there are nearby restaurants, ample parking space and several nearby hotels.
Our ‘host’, the Curacao World Trade Center, offers an international trade mart and is the leading organizer of international events and exhibitions, in the Caribbean.
CUN offers housing facilities in and near town. Our own safe and comfortable door-to-door bus shuttle will make sure you are always on time for your classes, but if you prefer your own transportation, there are lots of ‘student cars’ to be driven or, for the sporty ones, bikes to be ridden.