Our main campus is on the tropical island of Curacao. Curacao is an autonomous part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, with the Dutch Caribbean islands of Bonaire to the east and Aruba to the west. Curacao is one of the friendliest, safest and most welcoming islands in the Caribbean. It is blessed with an abundance of historical sites and recreational adventures. Students from all over the world will flock to Curacao, to combine their intense studying with an overwhelming variety of leisurely activities and (water)sports. However, that’s not the only reason why Curacao is the place to be, in the Caribbean. As part of the Lesser Antilles, it has the perfect mix of conditions for offering nursing programs of the highest quality and jump-start your career;
- being centrally located between all continents,
- being an international center of commerce and traffic,
- having the advantages of being part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the European Union,
- having the advantages of being a preferred (business)partner of the USA,
- enjoying a strong relationship with modern Latin American countries,
- being able to use a state of the art infrastructure,
- having the advantages of modern clinical facilities,
- having the advantages of modern educational facilities,
- enjoying an established reputation as an international educational center, being promoted even more, by (new) governmental higher education laws and policies,
- being able to offer a safe multicultural and internationally oriented environment,
- being able to offer safe and comfortable housing facilities.
The facilities itself comply with all modern standards, including well-equipped, air conditioned classrooms, all necessary AV, wireless internet, computer-room, library/study area and laboratory/practical room and an auditorium.
For students and their guests there are nearby restaurants, ample parking space and several nearby hotels.
The ‘host’ of our mailing-address, the Curacao World Trade Center, offers an international trade mart and is the leading organizer of international events and exhibitions, in the Caribbean.
CUN offers housing facilities in and near town. Our own safe and comfortable door-to-door bus shuttle will make sure you are always on time for your classes, but if you prefer your own transportation, there are lots of ‘student cars’ to be driven or, for the sporty ones, bikes to be ridden.