In order to apply for enrollment into one of CUN’s Nursing Programs you need to create an account in our Study Center and fill your Profile. Clicking one of the ‘Apply Now’ buttons, ‘Apply Now’ images or ‘Apply here’ hyperlinks will automatically take you to the self-registration site of our Study Center. After completing your Profile, you can complete your Admission procedure, which will be offered to you within your newly created account automatically. As part of the process, the following legal documents must be sent:
- Certificate of Good Conduct,
- Birth Certificate,
- Certificate of Residency,
- a copy of your valid passport,
- Health Certificate (signed by a certified medical professional),
- a copy of a diploma of any completed education that would make you eligible for enrollment in the program, including a list of subjects taken and a transcript of grades.
Please make sure all legal documents are as recent as possible, but in any case not older than one month, the moment you send them to us.
A non-refundable Application Fee of US$100.- needs to be paid, for the application to be reviewed and processed. Possible payment methods are:
- Credit Card or Prepaid Card
- Bank Wire
- PayPal (from within your PayPal account, transfer payments to email@example.com)
Preferred method of payment is PayPal. For you it is easy, safe, fast and free, unlike other methods of payment.
Initial rejections are usually based on one or more documents not being in order (not signed by all parties involved, not recent enough or expired, not received in time, not readable/smudged). Please make sure that all documents are in order and that they are all sent together in one package. Copies of documents should also be uploaded in your Study Center account, as part of your Admission process. Documents should be sent by international courier, to our Curacao Office, at the following address:
Caribbean University of Nursing
P.O. Box 6082
World Trade Center
Ready to apply? Check your prerequisites here.
Done checking? Then you can start your Application and Admission Process here.